Halloween 2020 in PBA
Posted on Oct 1st, 2020
We all enjoy our Halloween time in the neighborhood! Unfortunately, due to the circumstances of 2020, we will not be able to host the annual Halloween street party. However, it is still beautiful fall weather, many kids will still put on their costumes, and we will all do our part to make our yards as festive and spooky as possible! PBA wants to add a little dose of fun to Halloween 2020, so here's the plan:
- House Decoration Contest Categories include Spookiest, Cutest, and Best Overall. Winners receive a yard sign and bragging rights! Start scheming now, scroll down for details and be sure to cast your votes.
- Kids of All Ages Costume Contest Categories are Scariest, Cutest, Most Creative, and Best Family Costume. To enter, please upload a photo by November 1st.
- Spooktacular Scavenger Hunt Get ready to roam PBA on a hunt for 10 spooky sights! Scroll down for details and to download the list!
- Will you have trick-or-treaters? That is completely up to you! Participation in trick-or-treating is left to the discretion of individual homeowners. PBA has created a sign for homeowners who choose not to participate. See the details and instructions below.
We look forward to hopefully getting back to normal next year!
House Decorating Contest
Congratulations to the winners! Yard signs have been placed, and we'll post photos shortly.
- Scariest: 2482 Dellwood Drive
- Cutest: 406 Whitmore Drive
- Best Overall: 2419 Woodward Way
Spooktacular Scavenger Hunt
Ready, set, hunt! Download and print the list and begin hunting in the hood. Find as many as you dare, and then click here to submit your entry. There will be a prize for each entry, and a grand prize winner will be drawn at random from entries that find all 10. Please submit your entry by Wednesday, October 28th.
Hint: the houses in the decorating contest feature many of these items.
Trick-or-Treating in PBA
Will you have trick-or-treaters? That is completely up to you! Participation in trick-or-treating is left to the discretion of individual homeowners. PBA has created a sign for homeowners who choose not to participate. Simply click here to download and post this sign on both your mailbox and front door to indicate your home is not accepting trick-or-treaters.
Contact us if you need help printing or want PBA to provide copies.