Prevent Package Thefts
- Track deliveries online and confirm delivery has occurred. You can sign up for email notifications to track your packages from initial shipment to its arrival at your home, or the recipient’s address if you have the gift delivered directly.
- If you know a family member or neighbor will be home, ask them to pick up the packages as soon as they are delivered.
- Switch delivery location to work where it can be received by someone and not left on the porch.
- See if the post office or store the product is being shipped from can hold the package for pick up.
- The post office will allow your package to remain safe and secure for up to 30 days.
We are looking forward to, and will work towards, a safe and successful holiday season. We appreciate your support of the off duty Police Officers who patrol your neighborhood each day.
Captain Jeff Baxter
Help prevent your vehicle from being stolen by always locking your car and using anti-theft devices. And although it's cold, never leave your vehicle running while you run inside your home or a store—even if for only a minute or two.
Do not leave a spare key or key fob in your vehicle.